martedì 19 luglio 2011

Rage, bloody rage

Where is it?
Where is the pulse inside my chest?
I can't feel it anymore. I can't feel anything.
My heart has stopped. I don't need it now.
The only thing that keeps me alive is the one that's killing me.
It burns in my cold veins, blinding darkness.
Every hole, every scar left on my broken soul is now filled with it...
No longer human, not even a beast. What am I?
Like a candle, this fire consumes me from the inside.
Desperation turns to hatred
Love is suffocating
I'm drowning in my own rage...
Sweetly drowning in the death of my last hope
Cold sweat on my hands, they desire to share my suffering with the whole world.
But I deny my salvation. I'll never let myself turn into what i've banished.
I'd rather die once again than give up to my thirst of revenge.
Not now, nor ever.
I HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE.
I'M NOT A PUPPET.
I CAN CONTROL MY LIFE.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento